Conflict

I am living in a world of conflict!!! Or am I just hallucinating!!!

Fighting within me, trying to live still trying to die;

Life is so simple at times and still so complicated.

Is it moving or making me drag through?

Can you hear me? Is the question my soul is asking my conscience continuously.

I don’t know the answer, I really don’t know.

Can I hear my soul?

I just let it blabber, let it speak and go unheard,

Or I just shut it up, and let happen what is happening.

I forget what I want and just move ahead with everyone; killing myself, sacrificing the sanctity of my soul.

Is this life or is this way the life moves on?

I don’t know, I really don’t know the answer.

Or rather I should say, perhaps I am running away from facing the answer.

Perhaps the answer lies within me, but I don’t have the courage to face the answer.

Comments

Popular Posts